cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using the SIM Guide to set up DPM on my site. My transactions (test mode) are being completed, but the customer sees only a blank page at secure.authorize.net. An email receipt is generated, and I get an email from authorize.net that the transaction was approved. 

I'm using php. I have the feeling I'm not getting everything I need from the SIM Guide. For example, I don't know why the customer is not being redirected to the relay response page and then to the receipt page. So, maybe I don't have my relay response page set up properly. 

Regarding the receipt page, my code is never making it to that page, but even if it did, I don't know how to code that page. There must be some coding to receive the post, but I don't find it in the  SIM Guide. I am using things like x_relay_always and x_card_num that I find in the guide, but I think there must be a lot more that I am missing.

Can you show me a link where I can get everything I need?

In my account at authorize.net, I have put in the link to the relay response page.

I don't know how to code a jsp file. Can I change it to a .php file?

r2d2
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There should be some on this forum, just search this board for "relay" and "php"

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
4 REPLIES 4

There should be some on this forum, just search this board for "relay" and "php"

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I got some code for my relay file. One of the lines of the code goes like this:

$response = new AuthorizeNetSIM($api_login_id, $md5_setting);

I got an error: Fatal error: Class 'AuthorizeNetSIM' not found

Do you know how I can resolve this?

Thank you.

PS I uploaded this sdk to my server: anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php

I encountered a problem: Invalid class 'AuthorizeNetSIM' has been discovered. 

warrenwise