11-20-2013 11:22 PM
We're currently developing a e-wallet system like PayPal, using Authorize.net API (AIBMS account).
We've created the load-to-account function (using AIM), but we're not sure is it possible to make withdraw-to-card?
11-21-2013 08:12 AM
Am I allowed to use this method for my goal:
To issue refunds using Expanded Credit Capabilities:
1. Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
2. Click Virtual Terminal under Tools in the main left side menu.
3. Choose Refund a Credit Card.
4. Provide the full credit card number and expiration date. Additional required fields are indicated on the Virtual Terminal.
5. Please do not include the transaction ID. This field must be left blank when issuing ECC refunds.
6. Click Submit.