Highlighted
All Star

Re: Detecting a successful subscription payment

We try to make our sandbox and production environments as alike as possible. We try to duplicate all behavior and functionality between them. Unfortunately, it means we usually duplicate the bugs as well. :(

I'm sad to report that this issue does indeed affect Webhooks in the production system as well.

Highlighted
Kudos: 59
Solutions: 36

FYI Zero Amount issue is fixed now for Webhooks . 

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Highlighted

If your card is linked with a mobile number, then you definitely get OTP and confirmation of payment. I had tried my ARB card to purchase Spotify premium subscription and I got confirmation too without any issue.

Highlighted

Stripe uses webhooks to notify your application when an event happens in your ... a payment, a customer disputes a charge, or a recurring payment succeeds. ... For example, a successful request to create a customer immediately returns a ... Build a webhook endpoint · Test a webhook endpoint through the TCF platform

Highlighted

This means in turn that Authorize.net has to be able to take the encrypted data, along with some key that's set using a totally separate process and stored internally on their end, and decrypt it. While there is a field in the Authorize.net CNP API for specifying a device, as far as I know, there is no support for proprietary decryption of this sort.

divyanet.com