cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty arranging payment gateway $ input - Help appreciated :)

Hi folks,

A little background:  I am helping friends develop a website for a customer of theirs.  They are using wordpress 3.3, and have implemented a plugin that allows for a payment gateway.  The URL to the gateway is here: Payment Gateway

We received a request from Authorize.net a while back that we needed to transition to a hosted form.  We're cool with that, and have started the development.  We created a secondary simple html page outside of the wordpress layout to direct payment, trying to follow the developer's guide.  The link to that page is here: Sim.php

Sim.php is not currently linked to the business website, we still have the old plugin active until we have the new one sorted out.  My question is, how do we set up the Sim.php so that users can input the amount they wish to pay into a field? we would need a page not entirely dissimilar from the old plugin, where users can put in their addresses, amount they wish to pay, credit card number, ccv code etc..

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.  If I need to explain anything further please let me know.  Thanks.

hlemons
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This has been asked here a lot. This one thread seems to have a solution with code provided. There are even more in this forum if you use the search functionality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

View solution in original post

stymiee
Expert
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

This has been asked here a lot. This one thread seems to have a solution with code provided. There are even more in this forum if you use the search functionality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Excellent, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your help! :)

It's not that complicated - you have a page where they enter the amount and hit submit, then a second page that the first page submits to that contains the SIM code / form and auto-submits on page load. So you could use the sample code from here:
https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/#hosted

Only change the appropriate values at the top of the code, modify the form URL, and name your form:

<form name="orderform" method="post" action="https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll">

Then have the form automatically submit on page load, so people effectively go straight from the "enter your payment amount" on the previous page to Authorize.net.

<body onload="document.forms.orderform.submit();">
TJPride
Expert