cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Post Method Integration Error

Hi, I'm barely new to authorize.net. I just followed the step by step instructions stated in the pdf in implementing this. Now, i got some issue which i dont know how to fix.

When i used the card not present details. I got this message after submission

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

When i use the card present details. I got this error message

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

Can somebody help me on this please?

lonelygirl86
3 REPLIES 3

The second error if I'm not mistaken is triggered when you do not set up your account to have card present transactions but I may be wrong.

The first error happens when your relay_response attribute is misconfigured. I have noticed if you have Firefox browser with no-script extension the page detects java script and tries to refresh using JS but no-script blocks the re-direct. The meta-refresh tag works in FF but not IE for some reason.. I coding for all these different browsers... stupidest thing ever not to standardize this stuff.

edev
Contributor

i am having same problem while integrating the api with java web applicaion.

I have created the test accounts with the checked credit card option.

please help me... 

Thanks in advance.

so you are getting

Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

It mean you created a wrong test account type. Both account are for credit card, but one is for Card Present(retail) and one is for Card Not present(web). And you need Card Not Present account.