cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Post Method- sample application- Google app engine- error

Hi I am new to authorize.net and I am trying to figure out integration of Direct Post Method  with Google app engine .. I have created an GAE application with Direct Post Method - sample application and after performing a transaction I get an error as follow

Error!

This transaction has been approved.

Response code 3

Response reason code 19

Where as I also receive the confirmation email of my transaction which is as follow:

..................Email text......................

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Kumail Rizvi (331440)
Date/Time : 16-Sep-2011 06:09:50 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : 1316178537487
Description :
Amount : 1.99 (USD)
Payment Method : Visa
Type : Authorization and Capture

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : OMZSCI
Transaction ID : 2163157319
Address Verification : Street Address: Match -- First 5 Digits of Zip: Match

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID :
First Name :
Last Name :
Company :
Address :
City :
State/Province :
Zip/Postal Code :
Phone :
Fax :
E-Mail :

==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
First Name :
Last Name :
Company :
Address :
City :
State/Province :
Zip/Postal Code :

======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ======
Tax :
Duty :
Freight :
Tax Exempt :
PO Number :

========== MERCHANT DEFINED =========
notes : extra hot please
buy_button : BUY
Now how would i suppose to know that is my transaction is successful or not?
NOTE: i am using sandbox credentials
nidaali
3 REPLIES 3

http://developer.authorize.net/tools/responsereasoncode/

Put in code 19

Response Reason Code: 19

Response Reason Text: An error occurred during processing. Please try again in 5 minutes.

Integration Team Suggestions: This error message is displayed when there is a connection issue between Authorize.Net and the credit card processor. It results from Authorize.Net not receiving data in response to the transaction request we sent to the credit card processor. This type of issue is usually fixed quickly and we continue to work towards eliminating these types of connectivity issues. In some cases it may also be due to Internet congestion, and not related to either of our systems.

Repeated attempts to process a transaction during this connectivity breakdown may result in multiple authorizations to the credit card. To prevent this from happening, you can use the following test card:

Test Visa Card Number: 4012888818888

Expiration Date: 04/10

When a decline message appears for this card in Virtual Terminal, rather than the "Try again in 5 minutes" error message, this means the connectivity problem has been resolved and transactions can be processed again normally.

TJPride
Expert

i have tried his as well. now the question is how would i suppose to track connection issue between Authorize.Net and the credit card processor. 

i am using sand box credentials already so do u think this is the problem?

The sandbox does occasionally have problems. You'd have to ask a mod whether that's what's happening here, though.