cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do transactions automatically create a customer profile in CIM? Even if it is not enabled?

We are looking at a way to automate ARB Subscriptions.  Which appears to require CIM to be enabled. We can manually create them from a customer's Transaction ID and I was curious if original transactions created a customer profile that would be avaialbe to use when/if we enable the CIM feature.

Thanks

TCCPGrimes01
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@TCCPGrimes01  You have up to 120 days to create profiles, otherwise you'll need to collect payment details again.

Richard

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
@TCCPGrimes01

I think this could be accomplished by a series of API calls. First you create a customer profile from a transaction. Then you call that profile and create a subscription. You should be able to automate the whole thing.
From
Renaissance
All Star

Will I be able to create profiles for transactions completed 3 months ago, then create a subscription using that profile without asking the client for his/her CC information again?

@TCCPGrimes01  You have up to 120 days to create profiles, otherwise you'll need to collect payment details again.

Richard