Highlighted

Re: (E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly

Hi jonathan2019

This appears to be unrelated to the E_WC_03 error which is the subject of this thread, however if your transaction was successful yet cannot be found in the Merchant Interface that would imply that it was processed in Test Mode. Test Mode transactions are not stored in the system and will never be found upon review of the account. If you want to be able to locate and review the transactions, manually in UI or via API, please submit the transactions in Live Mode. 

Regards,

Elaine

Highlighted

Thanks, Elaine.  I have since switched to Live Mode on the Sandbox and the transactions are being recorded.  That part makes sense now.

However, after reviewing this thread and a few others Re: E_WC_03, it appears the issue hasn't been adequately addressed.  The error appeared for one of our testers on the Sandbox, and disappeared the next day.  My client and I are now concerned that this will become a problem when their ecommerce solution goes live.

Aside from asking customers to clear their browser cache, are there any steps we can take to fix or prevent this problem from occurring?

Highlighted

Hi jonathan2019

I can tell you that I use Accept on a regular basis for various testing and debugging purposes and have never seen this error occur, in any environment outside of 3rd party sites that had incorrectly implemented Accept.js and had saved and loaded the library locally. While I can't say with any certainty what happened in this isolated occurrence that you observed, I do know what causes it to occur and as a result I could only offer the known resolution. 

If you are able to reproduce it and provide the details you are welcome to open a support case from within the Merchant Interface in the Production account. In Sandbox you can email developer@authorize.net. Please make sure to mask any secure data within the repro details; such as CC#, Transaction Key. 

Regards, 

Elaine