cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E00001 Error when pulling settled transactions via

Each day I pull the previous day's settled transactions and process them using the merchant web services api (aim).  Today the job fails when pulling the transaction details.

The steps are:

1) I get the settled batch list.

2) get all transactions in this list

3) process the information for each transaction

3a) the summary for each transaction is pulled correctly

3b) the details are not and at this point I get the error (when calling GetTransactionDetails)

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

joeshmoe301
12 REPLIES 12

We have a process that looks for settled batches once every three hours and reconciles the details. Our first failure, which is identical to yours, occurred at 7:34 PM CST yesterday, 06.03.2015. The processing failure on the authorize.net server likely first began occurring between 4:34 AND 7:34 CST.

I have stepped through the client code and the net.authorize.api.soap.v1.GetTransactionDetailsResponseType object is available, but the getTransaction() method returns a null value.

The underlying message encapsulated in this details object has a value of  "An error occurred during processing. Please try again." with an error code of 'E00001'.

Hello @chrisdalrymple @joeshmoe301

Are you using an SDK or the API directly?

Richard

We are experiencing this issue as well.  It started yesterday at around 5pm CST.  It's a P1 from our perspective, it's causing huge issues in our sales order processing workflows.

Hello @Paul_WI @joeshmoe301 @chrisdalrymple

I've reported your issue to the product team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

We're using the webservice directly and the CIM interface to create the transactions.  We can reproduce the error using the sandbox. 

@RichardH we submitted a ticket related to the issue.  Ticket #1-155939311.  Auth.net support is a pain to deal with.

We've escalated this issue to our Operations team.

Richard

We are having a similar issue.  It started from yesterday 5pm.  I called to support team this morning and created a ticket, but no solution yet.

We are having problem with GetTransactionDetails method from https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx 

Tried with SOAP 1.1 & 1.2 request and they both giving E00001 error.  However, other method such as GetTransactionList or IsAlive is working fine(I00001).

Hope they can resolve the issue soon.

biznara

Hello everyone,

We've identified the issue and a solution is being tested.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email when there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard