cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E00007 : User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

Hello - I am having an issue with retrieving transaction details from a specific transaction. 

*** I am a new developer and am very unfamiliar with API's in general, however I will try and explain this to the best of my ability. ***

- I need to retrieve transaction details for a transaction that occured on my WooCommerce store. 

- To do so, I have downloaded the Authorize.NET API SDK, I have downloaded and installed Composer, and I am sucessfully able to retrieve the sample/test info using the test API LOGIN ID and API TRANSACTION KEY.

I am working on a MacBook running out of Terminal. 

The problem: I am unsure how to change the sample URL to the production URL for the API to work with my own credentials. 

What I am doing: When I go into the sample-code-php-master folder on my Desktop, and then into the "constants" folder, I am changing the values from the sample API + key to my own info, as well as changing the transaction ID to the one I want to retrieve info on. I am then saving the changes and attempting to run the TransactionsReporting/get-transaction-detials.php file, but I get this error every time: 

E00007 : User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

I believe that this is because I am posting to the sandbox URL instead of the production URL, however I do not know -where- I am able to change that incorrect URL to the correct URL. I do not know what file contains the sample URL endpoint that needs to be changed. I literally need to be told where on my computer, and in what file, and what line inside that file, that incorrect URL is so I can go and change it to the correct URL. 

Does that make sense? Please tell me and I will attempt to elaborate further if this is still confusing. Sorry for the super long explaination but I've been on support with four different reps and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is this?

"Setting Production Environment" in

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
4 REPLIES 4

Is this?

"Setting Production Environment" in

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

THANK YOU!!! Such a simple setting that has taken 6 hours and 4 different support reps to figure out!!!!

I do not understand. I see the github page, but how do I apply the solution? I am running Magento 2 and I do not know where to check for the URLs...

On the magento backend, I can only change the URL for the depreciated MD5 version of authorize.net

I do not understand. I see the github page, but how do I apply the solution? I am running Magento 2 and I do not know where to check for the URLs...

On the magento backend, I can only change the URL for the depreciated MD5 version of authorize.net