cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E00027 1,1,1

I'm using Drupal Commerce on a new Drupal 7  website and when using a sandbox account the site tests fine but once i swtich the site to live I'm getting the following API response;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createCustomerProfileResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00027</cod... transaction was unsuccessful.</text></message></messages><customerPaymentProfileIdList/><customerShippingAddressIdList/><validationDirectResponseList><string>1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,049941,P,8430159464,none,Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.,0.01,CC,auth_only,303,Joshua,Howell,,123 fake st,someplace,VIC,3690,AU,,,joshua-howell@hotmail.com,,,,,,,,,0.00,0.00,0.00,FALSE,none,CCD53A7818F83C34AD033450D8F0C53F,M,,,,,,,,,,,,XXXXXXXX,MasterCard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</string></validationDirectResponseList></createCustomerProfileResponse>

I can see the $0.01 "Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile" in my clients Authorize account but there doesn't appear to be any matching CIM record created.

The transaction response code appears to indicate it was fine but the API response code says otherwise.

Where do i go from here?

j05hua
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your help Raynor, i really appreciate your quick responses, much quicker then an Auth eTicket.

I've been informed that the reason the CIM profiles aren't being created is because;

"FdiAus processor does not support Auth reversal (voiding an Auth only) this is what causing the issue."

Looks like I'll have to modify the modules code to prevent the $0.01 Auth transaction from occuring in order to get this working.

I think the lesson here is don't use an American payment gateway if your website customers are Australian.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

here is the CIM response, does it look correct? (personal data replaced with YYYY)

Authorize.Net CIM createCustomerProfileRequest to https://api2.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api: <createCustomerProfileRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><merchantAuthentication><name>XXXXXXXXXX</name><transactionKey>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</transactionKey></merchantAuthentication><profile><merchantCustomerId>303</merchantCustomerId><description>Joshua Howell</description><email>joshua-howell@hotmail.com</email><paymentProfiles><billTo><firstName>Joshua</firstName><lastName>Howell</lastName><company/><address>YYYY</address><city>YYYY</city><state>VIC</state><zip>3690</zip><country>AU</country></billTo><payment><creditCard><cardNumber>XXXXXXXXXXXXYYYY</cardNumber><expirationDate>YYYY</expirationDate><cardCode>XXX</cardCode></creditCard></payment></paymentProfiles><shipToList><firstName>Joshua</firstName><lastName>Howell</lastName><address>YYYY</address><city>YYYY</city><state>VIC</state><zip>3690</zip><country>AU</country></shipToList></profile><validationMode>liveMode</validationMode></createCustomerProfileRequest>

j05hua

Is CIM enabled on the production account? the response said E00027 yet the directresponse said successful.

Can you try creating one manual thru the merchant account login to see maybe it work in your production account?

I tried manually creating the CIM profile and got the following ridiculous message;

Customer profile not created due to the following error:
This transaction has been approved.

the transaction status is "Authorized/Pending Capture".

I checked my bank account linked to the CC and i can see the $0.01 transactions in my account so i don't believe my bank is rejecting them.

sound like you need to call support. not an integration issue.

I have called these guys and they have no idea what is going on. It appear to be something to do with the "Perform credit card authorization before saving data." transaction. If the box is checked the profile fails to be created. if the box is unchecked then the profile is created as expected. I guess i could in theory find the code in the Drupal module that triggers this and comment it out but I would assum this is in place to ensure a customer enters the correct details?

Since you try it in the merchant account and it also fail. tell them you can't create a payment profile from the merchant account. My guess it a setup issue with the production account, not getting/setting the response correctly somewhere.

Thank you for your help Raynor, i really appreciate your quick responses, much quicker then an Auth eTicket.

I've been informed that the reason the CIM profiles aren't being created is because;

"FdiAus processor does not support Auth reversal (voiding an Auth only) this is what causing the issue."

Looks like I'll have to modify the modules code to prevent the $0.01 Auth transaction from occuring in order to get this working.

I think the lesson here is don't use an American payment gateway if your website customers are Australian.