cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC CREDIT type operation with SIM ?

Hello

I would like to know if it is possible to do CREDIT type operation with ECC using SIM.

This is said to be possible according to this page : https://www.authorize.net/support/CP/helpfiles/Miscellaneous/Pop-up_Terms/Expanded_Credit_Capabiliti...

But in the SIM documentation, it is said :

page 24 "If this transaction type (CREDIT) is required, the merchant should process the transaction by logging
in to the Merchant Interface directly or by using a desktop application that uses AIM."
and page 90 " For Prior Authorization and Capture, Credit, and Void transactions, we recommend that the merchant process the transactions by logging on to the merchant interface directly or by using a desktop application that uses AIM.

I have done some tests and for now I always get error 3.103 in response when defining x_type to CREDIT, which mean that "A valid fingerprint, Transaction Key, or password is required for this transaction". But when not defining x_type, everything is working fine, so fingerprint, transaction key and password are not the real issue here.

Any idea or suggestion ? (For info, I do not want to use any other way than SIM)

aurelcalonne
1 REPLY 1

Hello @aurelcalonne

It is currently not possible to issue an ECC credit using a hosted payment form.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator