cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR while trying to process

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please enlighten me on the following situation; When I do a certain transaction on my site, i get this response:

An error occurred while trying to process your information. This transaction has been approved.

What does it mean and what should i do? thanks

Ramzu
6 REPLIES 6

Need more info. LIke which API? using the SDKs? what programming language? does it return any response reason code?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
Raynor, I work with Ramzu, and unfortunately neither of us are knowledgeable enough to answer you.

Would you be so kind as to login to our site and take a look?

We have gotten things almost to the end, and I'm sure that if we can get someone familiar with these sorts of web transactions, that such a person could probably fix the issue with a snap.
Raynor, honestly we are on a frayed shoestring--no "budget." It was almost all that we could do to pay for the software, but it's been a nightmare ever since. What can you do to help?

I know how the world works, and don't mind doing what I can, but I probably can't hire a professional developer.

Please assist.

If you bought the software. You might get support from them.

Sounds like you're having a problem with your software posting to your relay response URL.  It must be public and on a standard port 80 or 443.

What kind of software are you using?

Richard