cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Integration - Help!

I'm trying to add our Authorize.net account to our eBay store so that we can stop accepting PayPal.  I have gone through the setup process on eBay and keep getting the same error (photo attached):

Sorry, this page is not available at this time.
  • Please refresh this page on your browser or try again later.

It also states:

Message from your Payment GateWay Provider
  • This transaction has been approved.[1]

So it seems to be an eBay issue. After going back and forth with ebay support, this is the latest update that I received from them:

I Just received notice that a report has been opened regarding this issue & is now a confirmed site issue. It is labeled as a high priority issue, but not the highest so the expected fix time is roughly 60days, which is 30days sooner than most site issues. I know this doesn't help your current situation, but for what it’s worth, at least it was been identified & currently being worked on.

Any suggestions?  Am I stuck until eBay can figure this out?  Why are other sellers able to add Authorize.net without any issues?

Thanks for any help!

roup1
3 REPLIES 3

Hello roup1

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Any one know why it works fine on ebay but when sending from my page I get error 99?

when testing in the sandbox I get: error 7, Autentication faild.

<form action="https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll" method="post" id="form_authnet">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_description" value="Appysauce - New advertisement account">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_login" value="36Yq6h9mM8Mg">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_amount" value="7.00">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_show_form" value="PAYMENT_FORM">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_relay_response" value="TRUE">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_relay_url" value="http://mooshico.com/validate.php?authnet">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_fp_sequence" value="95">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_fp_timestamp" value="1448318574">
		        <input type="hidden" name="x_fp_hash" value="36bc1be0d83f74136a77b77ff5f5ed0c">
		        <input type="hidden" name="custom" value="3appysuuce_payments8">
		        <input name="submit" type="submit" value="Pay Now" class="btn btn-primary">
      		</form>

roup1

Call ebay suppport, ask for Sales. Not that they are going to sell you somthing, but that you need to be able to sell.

Take about 20 min. to solve, 10 if you you get the right tech.