cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endpoint url set but ARB sending empty result

Hi,

Can someone guide me on what mistake I may have done, 

here is the case..

In authorize.net panel, I set recurring payments, creating recurring payment subscriptions and CIM records by php code, and I set a webhook in Accounts Tab in authorize.net panel, 

But when a transaction is processed by codes or automatically, it just returns result blank, i.e. like seen in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/1f4eb7g i.e. just storing value of [ ][ ][ ] as if it doesnt return either var names or values,

need some guide on it please,

Thank you,

Sachin

forward
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,

nowhere it was specified that it just needs to use php://input DO NOT USE $_GET, $_POST, $_REQUEST, that will give blank value only, just use following to get webhook results

json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);

cheers

View solution in original post

forward
4 REPLIES 4

There are scenarios where the dispatcher will set a status and send a response without ever engaging the web container.

MCDVOICE

Johnson74

Hi all,

nowhere it was specified that it just needs to use php://input DO NOT USE $_GET, $_POST, $_REQUEST, that will give blank value only, just use following to get webhook results

json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);

cheers

forward

I has the same trouble an month ago. And my developer resolved it for a few hours. I can ask him about the guide if that issue is actual for you

Bett_Beley

Get the online updates of your shipment and search its location live now.Tracking updates.