cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (13)

I keep getting a error message saying the API log in & Trans key are incorrect or the account is inactive when I test my page. I am using a php code from the SIM integration and I'm not sure if i am testing it correctly help please!

fzaid75
Contributor
17 REPLIES 17

the browser couldn't find https://test.authorize.net ?

I got some help from blue voda which is where I am building the website. It turns out that I needed to upload the SDK php zip folder onto their server however after doing so I still couldn't get to the secure payment form because the browser could not find http:// test.authorize.net I know we're pretty close to figuring this out any suggestions?

I am using firefox as my browser by the way could that be the problem?

so, when you click on the link, it doesn't work?

It goes to an error page 404 stating the browser cannot find the page

I have not been able to get to the secure web form at all!

You can't get on the "test account login" on the top right?

fzaid75 - If that guy is a noob then I'm a complete moron - I hooked up authorize.net to my client's WordPress/Woo Commerce site using Woo Commerce Subscriptions and I keep getting this error code that looks like this:  

I had gotten the error (that one had a link) before and i reentered the api log in code again (by hand, one letter at a time since the copy paste method didn't work) and the system started working again.  Now I am seeing it for the 2nd time.  I tried reentering the API Login again with no luck.  Do you have any idea what is going on?  I sent an email to the email at authorize.net called developer @ authorize.net and they answered and said to reach out to this site.  These questions and answers are way above my pay grade and I can't get any help from authorize.net - working with them has been a complete bummer.  can you tell me why I keep getting this error and my system keeps asking me for the log in?  Last time I reentered it and then the system started working again but this time it did not.  I really need your help and would be so thankful of any words of wisdom you can provide to me.  Thank you so much.  Emily Andros emily andros @ gmail dot com or 832-732-5063  Thank you so much. 

HD-Screenshot showing 2nd occurence of request for api code.JPG

eandros