cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 35 in Sandbox Enviornment

Transactions have been working fine in my test enviornment up until today. Now I keep recieving this error:

Transaction Failed Error Code : 35 Error Message : An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.

I am not in production. I am in the sandbox enviornment and I am using the test merchant credentials found in the github sample code constants file.

I'm using the test card numbers found here: https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/

I created my own sandbox account and tried merchant id and transaction key from that, but I'm still getting the same error for every charge attempt.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SOLVED!

I didn't realize all transactions require a "realistic invoice number".  I was using 00001 for my test invoices, and that didn't pass the inspection.  Updated my invoice numbers and everything is going through again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SOLVED!

I didn't realize all transactions require a "realistic invoice number".  I was using 00001 for my test invoices, and that didn't pass the inspection.  Updated my invoice numbers and everything is going through again.