cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 99 - Fingerprint is correct - Help!

I have been troubleshooting this issue for an entire day now, and I simply cannot figure out what the problem is. I am trying to call the SIM API, and I initially was getting error 97 because my timestamp was incorrectly formatted. After fixing that and a few other issues, I've started getting the Error 99 response. I have used the Error 99 troubleshooter to generate the expected fingerprint based on my information, and it appears to be identical to the fingerprint that I am sending. I have confirmed my transaction id, and I have attempted to submit the amount as both 10.00 and 1000. I've also hardcoded the timestamp just to confirm that there is no issue with generating the fingerprint at a slightly different moment in time.

I'm at my wits end on what could be wrong and I'd appreciate any assistance you could provide. I'm using VisualForce pages and APEX code through Force.com, so I've had to custom code everything based on the Java examples.

pinonium
10 REPLIES 10

1)next time, start a new thread.

2)String inputStr = csTransaction.LoginID +'^'+random+'^'+System.currentTimeMillis()/1000+'^'+ csTransaction.amount +'^';

what is random? shouldn't it be csTransaction.sequence?

3)System.debug('--------------x_fp_timestamp='+System.currentTimeMillis()/1000);

String inputStr = csTransaction.LoginID +'^'+random+'^'+System.currentTimeMillis()/1000+'^'+ csTransaction.amount +'^';

better use csTransaction.timeStamp, because time milliseconds might have change.