cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error E00001 Sandbox

I'm getting the E00001 error in sandbox today. I checked my soap request and it looks correct. This is what it looks like (x replaced with the actual information):

<soap:Body xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"> <GetCustomerPaymentProfile xmlns="https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/"> <merchantAuthentication> <name>xxxxxxxxxxxxx</name> <transactionKey>xxxxxxxx</transactionKey> </merchantAuthentication> <customerProfileId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</customerProfileId> <customerPaymentProfileId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</customerPaymentProfileId> </GetCustomerPaymentProfile></soap:Body>

I know that soap is being depricated and am in the process of switching to use the recommended way but I'm trying to figure out why this isn't working right now.

Devin
Contributor
16 REPLIES 16

Hello @Devin

Are you using one of our SDKs or calling SOAP directly?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We are having similar issue with our Sandbox account. I did chat with online support and they told me this: "There is an issue with Accept.js currently. Our engineers are working diligently to fix the issue now."

Not sure if this error return is related to same or not.

Thanks

debthe1per

Hi Richard, We are having similar issue with our sandbox account. We are using SOAP.

Hello @debthe1per @Devin

I've reported this issue to the operations center.

Richard

We're having the same problem (not using SOAP)

We also are having the same experience on the Sandbox environment. We are using the Java SDK version 1.8.6. 

dsilva

I am calling SOAP directly in this case.

We've identified the issue and our network operations team is working on a solution.

I would recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email when there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

@RichardH,

Thanks for the update.