cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error E00001 Sandbox

I'm getting the E00001 error in sandbox today. I checked my soap request and it looks correct. This is what it looks like (x replaced with the actual information):

<soap:Body xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"> <GetCustomerPaymentProfile xmlns="https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/"> <merchantAuthentication> <name>xxxxxxxxxxxxx</name> <transactionKey>xxxxxxxx</transactionKey> </merchantAuthentication> <customerProfileId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</customerProfileId> <customerPaymentProfileId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</customerPaymentProfileId> </GetCustomerPaymentProfile></soap:Body>

I know that soap is being depricated and am in the process of switching to use the recommended way but I'm trying to figure out why this isn't working right now.

Devin
Contributor
16 REPLIES 16

We just tried again and it seems to be working fine again.

Thanks Richard.

We are experiencing connection issues with the Sandbox today as well using the SIM form. I assume this is related to the known issue, but here are some details in case they are helpful.

In one case, the form did not load and a 550 error was delivered instead. In another case, the form loaded but there was an error trying to report the transaction back to our relay response script. We also can't log into the Sandbox account right now.

Thanks, Fritz

coppercup
Regular Contributor

It is working for me as well.

Can you provide any insight on what the issue was?

The sandbox issues should be corrected.  Please confirm if you are no longer seeing issues.

As far as the cause, it appears to have been a hardware failure.

Richard

I'm seeing an issue when logging into the Merchant Interface:

Error

The following error(s) occurred:

Unanticipated error occurred. Please try again later.

I'm also getting a 401 error when making an API call (webhooks):

Unauthorized: Invalid Authentication values provided (401)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

@stymiee Do you continue to see issues?  Our operations team has indicated that errors have subsided.

Richard

I was only available to check again now but I can confirm the issue has been resolved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post