cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error E00102 - Customer Info is missing. w/createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest

I'm trying to create a CIM Customer Profile by referencing a transaction that was created by an ARB profile using the endpoint createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest.

I'm using the the "Try It" option on the page: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/ page and submitting the following request:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
  <merchantAuthentication>
    <name>************</name>
    <transactionKey>***************</transactionKey>
  </merchantAuthentication>
<transId>2235782624</transId>
</createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest>

My account credentials have been intentionally replaced with ****.

This results in the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> 
<createCustomerProfileResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
  <messages>
    <resultCode>
      Error
    </resultCode>
    <message>
      <code>
        E00102
      </code>
      <text>
        Customer Info is missing.
      </text>
    </message>
  </messages>
  <customerPaymentProfileIdList />
  <customerShippingAddressIdList />
  <validationDirectResponseList />
</createCustomerProfileResponse>

Can anyone share with me what data elements its referring to? Are there elements that must exist within the ARB profile in order to convert a transaction produced by it to a CIM Customer Profile?

Any info, would be extreemely helpful as I cannot find any information on this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

cmgjeff
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Jeff,

If you are using the createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest API call,  in order for this request to succeed, the original transaction request from which the transId is taken must have included the following three fields:

• id
  • email
  • description

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I am also facing the same problem.

[E00102] Customer Info is missing.

I am picking a trasacntion ID from ARB and using the same in createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest API call.

As suggested, I checked in orgininal transaction and found email and description fields are blank.

Please advice if i have any other option to create profile using trancaction ID which does not have email and description.

Thanks,

Ashish Rawat

the 3 fields are not required. I was able to successfully get a reply with just Customer ID. No email or description.

Atleast one of the three fields need to be in the request

merchantCustomerId

email

description

Even if you provide just one, it will create the customer profile.

Only one of the following three fields are required.

merchantCustomerId

email

description

If you put either one in the request, it will create the customer profile.