cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error comes when i submit the form

Hi,

I am using the SIM method for authorize.net but when i submit the form it shows me same error all time , to remove this error i make so many changes in file ever remove the function which become the cause of error , but still it shows error,

can someone help me in this

go here http://cheapsk8z.mystudioartwork.com/ and try to buy something.

Thanks in advance

vrpandya_it
7 REPLIES 7

Can you tell us what error you are getting? It this a authorize.net error or wordpress error?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

error id : Call to undefined function is_wp_admin() in /home/content/13/9104913/html/wp-content/themes/DailyDeal/monetize/modules_main.php on line 54

The error show that it's from wordpress theme but i completely remove this function from all the page , i was think it's because of server or something so i change my server too but same error occur even i change my server like
 old one is  http://cheapsk8z.mystudioartwork.com/

New one is deals.azuwebit.com

But both have same error .... even not taking the path of my new hosting site. (Call to undefined function is_wp_admin() in /home/content/13/9104913/html/wp-content/themes/DailyDeal/monetize/modules_main.php on line 54)...

I am not getting how this possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably will get more help from wordpress.

You are saying because of error message but , from my site i successfully redirect on authorize.net form error comes after submitting my form ............. url is of authorize.net where i show the error please check once

Did you mean it on the relay reponse(after you put in the CC info and submit)?  It would still be a Wordpress issue.

No, this cant be a wordpress or a theme issue. See, let me explain in detail.

1. This is the first site : http://cheapsk8z.mystudioartwork.com/ , here we are facing that error mentioned above . And we are getting that same error on the new site which is: deals.azuwebit.com, and the error shows a same absolute path in both the sites as you can see below.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_wp_admin() in /home/content/13/9104913/html/wp-content/themes/DailyDeal/monetize/modules_main.php on line 54

For the first site yes the absolute path shown in the error is correct but the second site is hosted on a completely different server and it has a different absolute path. So, this makes me think that Authorize.net is saving something like a buffer and giving same response everytime when we submit the form using the same merchant ID.

2 - In the second scenario, on the second site:  deals.azuwebit.co , when we use another merchant account (a test account) it works fine; we are able to submit the form and pay without any errors. We also get a receipt for the transaction.

This is form :

after submit the form ( see url )

Now if i use another merchant account with test site see what happens :

I request you to explain how this can be a wordpress issue ?

For the first site yes the absolute path shown in the error is correct but the second site is hosted on a completely different server and it has a different absolute path. So, this makes me think that Authorize.net is saving something like a buffer and giving same response everytime when we submit the form using the same merchant ID.

Nope. Authorize.net is not caching your site.

2)It look like you are using the reciept page. So the other merchant account the works setup the same way? using reciept page, and there is header,footer, and other things you can set on the merchant account. are they both the same? 

The error is still an error on Wordpress.