cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error generated and Transactions status

Hello,

I'm new developer and trying to integrating authorize.net payment gateway. I have downloaded SDK PHP and I have setup login API key and transaction key in checkout_form.php. It give me mail with transaction approved but generated following error here also I login in my merchant interface and checking for transaction it shows in List of Unsettled Transactions with status Captured/Pending Settlement why this happens I don't understand I'm confused here with this error generated and Transactions status.

Can any please help me to proper integration of payment gateway and take me out of these errors and Transactions status.

Following error message generated after submitting buy button:

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

Please help me out. Waiting for right and genuine solution.

ni3
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

checking for transaction it shows in List of Unsettled Transactions with status Captured/Pending Settlement why this happens

look like the settlement on the test server is not running.

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

Look like your relay response is not running correctly, read

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Relay-Response-Basics-a...

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
1 REPLY 1

checking for transaction it shows in List of Unsettled Transactions with status Captured/Pending Settlement why this happens

look like the settlement on the test server is not running.

Look like your relay response is not running correctly, read

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Relay-Response-Basics-a...

RaynorC1emen7
Expert