cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message- Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

Hello members,

I'm encounting the same message. Could anyone instruct me how please?

First of all, I have installed Authorize.net Credit Card AIM that I had downloaded from the osCommerce Forum. And I succesfully activated using the ID and Transaction key information.

When I process a credit card, it works only one time.

And ever since the first order, I get this message:

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

I deleted the file and re-installed it more than several times, but it happens the same thing.

Authorize.net confirms that they even don't receive any information for the transactions that I get the error message.

It definately seems that my site doesn't even generate the information or send it to Authorize.net

What do you think?

younmever
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there,

Since it sounds like your information isn't getting to Authorize.Net, you may want to try osCommerce's forums as well to see if anyone there may be able to help you. Their community is located at http://forums.oscommerce.com/.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star

Thanks a lot Michelle,

It's got resolved

Have a good one

Could you please let me know how it was resolved. I am getting the same error and cant find enough information that provide a resolution.

I am able to connect through SIM and also get a success when using a standalone AIM connection. When I integrate with AIM and oscommerce it gives me Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.