cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing request: E00013 - Expiration Date is invalid.

I'm using the CIM SDK v 1.3.0.

When adding a credit card, I'm getting the expiration date error, this only happens when the month is 1-9. I've tried it both with

and without the leading 0 and got the same error both times.

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 09, 2014, "xxxx"); - error

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 9, 2014, "xxxx"); - error

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 11, 2014, "xxxx"); - works

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yosef

yohaas
15 REPLIES 15

Look like there is a bug in the SDK.

When it translate the expiration month from integer to string in the AddCreditCard() method, it didn't put in a leading zero.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks.

That's what I figured - will there be a new SDK coming out to fix it or do you think I should just fix it and compile a new dll myself?

Not sure when the next SDK will be out.

So, fix and recompile the dll probably get it to work sooner.

Hey there,

This is on our list of improvements for the next SDK release. No ETA on that yet, but once it's been completed, we'll announce it in the News and Announcements section.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

I am very new to CIM but I am concerned that not many are using it. Since this particular bug

prevents storing any credit card with month 1-9 in the expiration it is the first thing you run into !

Are developers simply fixing the code and moving on ? Is there a "known error" list of reported bugs??

Please help me feel confident that this library will work form me.

I had this same issue and can't wait for another version....

the culprit was easy enough to find and correct int he CustomerGateway class, but when I open the source code in VS2008 or VS2010, it won't compile.  I get multilple errors of:

The type or namespace name 'Mvc' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

and

The type or namespace name 'HtmlHelper' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Has anyone run into this and found a way to make it compile?  adding a reference to System.Web.Mvc does not correct the issue.

Hey there,

First off, we've got a release going out within the next week or so that will address the month issue that's been described in this thread. We'll announce that once it's live in the news and announcements board.

For your other issue, I'm not sure what the issue is. Are you using WebForms instead of MVC?

Thanks,

Michelle

I'm having this same issue and just downloaded the latest build from the SDK's.  I also tried to fix the error in the gateway, but I get compile errors like listed above with the MVC portion.

Is there an estimate of when this will be fixed?  It took me a full 10 seconds to fix the errors in the code... if I could just compile it.

EDIT: I was able to get the project to compile by re-linking the System.Web.Mvc reference to the local MVC file.  Although there are 577 warnings on compile, it did finish the compile and seems to be working.  It's a simple fix and I would rather use a pre-compiled version of the code direct from Authorize.Net.

Hey there,

The last release of the updates to the C# SDK got delayed, but we are working on getting those out hopefully within the next week or so. Once the SDK has been updated with the bug fixes, we will post an announcement in the News and Announcements board. So keep your eye out for that soon.

Thanks,

Michelle