cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiration dates not getting through

I set up our organization’s online donation form using the ChronoForms full Authorize.net "Plug-In" several months ago and everything has been working smoothly - many successful donations.

But Tuesday we got an email notification from our form that showed an attempted donation with no expiration month or year - just blanks, no zeros or numbers. I contacted the donor and asked for the missing information.

I took it and tried to submit the form myself. I put in the expiration info, and got this error message:

x_login=6zxxxxxxxxxxx&x_version=3.1&x_delim_char=%7C&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_url=FALSE&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_method=CC&x_tran_key=6Xxxxxxxxxxxxx&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_card_num=4xxxxxxxxxxxxxx9&x_exp_date=&x_description=&x_first_name=Kxxxxr&x_last_name=Zxxxxxr&x_amount=100&x_address=3xx0+Sxxh+Sxxe+Drive&x_city=Chicago&x_state=IL&x_zip=6xxx3&x_invoice_num=&x_cust_id=&x_company=&x_country=United+States&x_phone=7xxxxxxxx5&x_fax=&x_email=kxxxxxxxxm&

Response Code: Error

Response Subcode: 2

Response Reason Code: 33

Response Reason Text: Expiration date is required.

Approval Code: NO VALUE RETURNED

AVS Result Code: P

Transaction ID: 0

I know I used the drop downs to enter the expiration month and year on this submission.

I have tested the form on http://developer.authorize.net/tools/datavalidation/
and the expiration values come through. It’s the same situation if I test with a copy not submitting to Authorize.net

It’s as if the Authorize.net server doesn’t see or accept those two values now.

Has anyone experienced this sort of situation?

Do you have recommendations for testing the integrity of the form?

webmasterasi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Where are you getting that?

x_login=6zxxxxxxxxxxx&x_version=3.1&x_delim_char=%7C&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_url=FALSE&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_method=CC&x_tran_key=6Xxxxxxxxxxxxx&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_card_num=4xxxxxxxxxxxxxx9&x_exp_date=&x_description=&x_first_name=Kxxxxr&x_last_name=Zxxxxxr&x_amount=100&x_address=3xx0+Sxxh+Sxxe+Drive&x_city=Chicago&x_state=IL&x_zip=6xxx3&x_invoice_num=&x_cust_id=&x_company=&x_country=United+States&x_phone=7xxxxxxxx5&x_fax=&x_email=kxxxxxxxxm&

that is not an authorize.net response. look to me is the request from your site. ChronoForms?

Look like AIM, which tell me the form post to your website and it send the data from your server.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

But it is blank

x_exp_date=&x_description=

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes.

My values were not seen by the Authorize.net server.

Where are you getting that?

that is not an authorize.net response. look to me is the request from your site. ChronoForms?

Look like AIM, which tell me the form post to your website and it send the data from your server.

How right you are!

I'm looking at this backwards.

Thank you for getting me pointed in the right direction.