cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Post Action Does Nothing

Environment: DPM, C#, VS 2010

When you click the Pay button on my test site here: http://secure.avtec.edu/ , the form seems to just reload the page and does nothing. 

I do not know where I went wrong.  My last actions before this failure was attempting to add item fields (x_line_item) inCheckOutFormBuilders.cs, that was successful until I changed the item description and cost information in the value attribute. After a few line item failures, this started happening.

I had not touched any of the response URL's and have verified they are still accurate.

I have since removed the line item field, and even brought in a recent working backup of CheckOutFormBuilders.cs.  Still, hitting the pay button with basic out of the box code, still displays this behavior.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?

SFink
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Heh. You have an extra form tag:

<form method="post" action="./" id="form1">

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

Heh. You have an extra form tag:

<form method="post" action="./" id="form1">
TJPride
Expert

TJ, you thuh MAN! 

Yes, the code in Index.aspx was wrapped in a form tag.  Who did dat?  I dunno!  OK, I'll fess up, I was working on the submit button to change its text only, in DESIGN VIEW.  VS 2010 must have decided I was missing the form, or I somehow drug a form control into the page.  ?????   Whatever, you found it, three cheers and a beer.  OK, find your way to Seward Alaska and you can collect on the beer.

Cheers! :smileyhappy: