cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formsite Authorize.net - another payment failure error

We are setting up forms using Formsite. We set up the authorize.net payment gateway Payment Location to be At Authorize.net, to take our users to authorize.net's payment page.

When we tested the form, we got the following message:

The following errors have occurred.
(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Formsite told us that means "If you have a relay response or receipt link URL set in your Authorize.net account then you need to remove it. Our integration only needs the default settings."

We do not have a relay response set up. We had an outdated receipt link URL, so we updated that. We still got the same message.

Formsite had us try a different URL, one of theirs. We still got the same message.

We could not find a way to remove the receipt link URL.

Formsite has told us they can't do anything else to help us with this. I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion.

Thanks,
Marcy

Marcy
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Marcy

Hmm...  Let me suggest you contact customer service at 877-447-3938.  They are available 24x7 to assist you.

Richard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Marcy

Instructions below taken from our support center.

To Delete Response/Receipt URLs:

1. Click Account from the main toolbar.
  2. Click Response/Receipt URLs under Transaction Format Settings.
  3. Click Delete next to the URL you would like to remove. A message confirms that the URL has been deleted.
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We were told to delete all of them, and it seems to insist there be at least one. The top URL does not have a delete option, only edit. If you edit and delete the URL contents, then save, the URL is still there. We can't get no URLs there.

Hi @Marcy

Hmm...  Let me suggest you contact customer service at 877-447-3938.  They are available 24x7 to assist you.

Richard

Thank you. I'll pass this onto the authorized person.