cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formsite payment failure error

I'm just starting to use Formsite, and set up the Authorize.net gateway. When I submit my payment page, I get the error "Your order was not processed. Please try your order again. Phone is required." The transaction error in Formsite is 'Payment failed. 3:2:33:Phone is required.'

There is a required phone field on the first page - the regular form page - that was completed. This error was upon submission of the second page - the payment page. Formsite said it was error 33: Phone is required. However, there is no phone field on the payment page.

Strangely, this all worked when the authorize.net payment gateway was set to recurring payment, which I initally did by mistake. It stopped working and I started getting this error when I disabled recurring payment.

I'm at a loss as to what happened. Formsite sent me to you. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcy

Marcy
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Marcy

Error 33 indicates the field is configured as required in the Merchant Interface.  I've linked to the response code details which offers instructions for updating within the Merchant Interface.

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/responseCodes.html?code=33 

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator