cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

French Credit Cards

I was told french credits are different than america.  Can authorize accept these and whats different?

Wstar
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Authorize.Net can accept them just fine. AVS and CVV probably will not be performed as most foeeign credit cards do not offer those services so if you have your account set to reject any card that fail AVS or CVV those cards will almost certainly be rejected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

I really wish you could set your card code and address verification settings to only apply to cards in the US. Or if there were a way to set the security level using a passed argument (I know this would require adding it to the SIM fingerprint formula, for security reasons, but still...) Has to be a way to allow foreign orders short of eliminating all security.