cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Transaction Detail API issue

Hi, I met an issue.
I'm using webhook to handle the settlement of the recurring transaction. 
Our procedure is when getting webhook data, then call Get Transaction Detail API to get details immediately.
Today, I checked the server log, and found that there is no subscription ID in the response after calling Get Transaction Detail API. And then I traced more, found that there are other responses which don't have subscription ID. But they actually belong to recurring subscriptions.

But now, I call Get Transaction Detail API to the same transaction ID, there is subscription ID. 

Does anybody know what happened? Why I cannot get subscription ID when calling Get Transaction Detail API after getting webhook data? But few hours or few days later, I can get it?

Thanks!

h122762561
1 REPLY 1

This can occur when you send a GetTransactionDetails request before all of the data has been replicated between data centers. In this case, if you try again soon afterwards, it should contain the subscription data. Most of the time the data replication should be nearly instantaneous but at some points in time it could be delayed by a few minutes. 

mmcguire
Administrator Administrator
Administrator