cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Transaction details from invoice number.

Hello,

I am using invoice number in my recurring profile. I would like to get all transaction details from that Invoice number.

I am using C# SDK API.

Thanks

Pankaj Gohel

pankajgohel
6 REPLIES 6

In the SDK there is the ReportingGateway that you can use. But their API does not have a search function like the one in the merchant account, so you will have to get all transactions for a date range and go thru each transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for your replay,

We also adopt same aproch but GetTransactionlist api with date reange is given us first trasation of recurring profile.

i think there might be some bug in this reporting api.

Please help us on this as we are at very critical stage on this

could be a bug in the SDKs, just use the web service call or the XML call to the transaction detail API.

This seems like a glaring hole in the reporting api. If I submit an charge and have a network connection problem how am I suppose to check the status of the transaction? The only number I know at that point is the invoice number. 

Using the getUnsettledTransactionListRequest call is a bad choose since it only returns the last 1000 records.

jakea

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

This answer is pretty dismissive for a feature that is not a nice-to-have enhancement, but basic core functionality of a transaction processor's API service.

Does a vote really need to be taken to determine that looking up transactions by invoiceid is a feature that should be supported?

For others who find this post, here is the link to the voting thread:

https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/Transaction-Details-API-use-getTransactionDetails...