Get Transaction details from invoice number.

Hello,

I am using invoice number in my recurring profile. I would like to get all transaction details from that Invoice number.

I am using C# SDK API.

Thanks

Pankaj Gohel

Expert

Re: Get Transaction details from invoice number.

In the SDK there is the ReportingGateway that you can use. But their API does not have a search function like the one in the merchant account, so you will have to get all transactions for a date range and go thru each transaction.

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your replay,

We also adopt same aproch but GetTransactionlist api with date reange is given us first trasation of recurring profile.

i think there might be some bug in this reporting api.

Please help us on this as we are at very critical stage on this

Expert

could be a bug in the SDKs, just use the web service call or the XML call to the transaction detail API.

[ Edited ]

This seems like a glaring hole in the reporting api. If I submit an charge and have a network connection problem how am I suppose to check the status of the transaction? The only number I know at that point is the invoice number. 

Using the getUnsettledTransactionListRequest call is a bad choose since it only returns the last 1000 records.

Topics: 57
Kudos: 248
Blog Posts: 67

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

[ Edited ]

This answer is pretty dismissive for a feature that is not a nice-to-have enhancement, but basic core functionality of a transaction processor's API service.

Does a vote really need to be taken to determine that looking up transactions by invoiceid is a feature that should be supported?

For others who find this post, here is the link to the voting thread:

https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/Transaction-Details-API-use-getTransactionDetails...