cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a list of all transactions including settled and unsettled for a given date range

Hi,

I am trying to integrate authorize.net into our system.

I want to get list of all the transactions for an account (for a specified date range)  using an appropriate API.

I have found two calls namely getSettledBatchListRequest and getUnsettledTransactionListRequest in Transaction Details API.

But those are two different call and am not sure if these two calls would list all the transactions between the specified date, also the getUnsettledTransactionListRequest API doesnot accept any date parameters.

Am i missing out something? Is there an API call that would give me all the transactions list between given date range for a particular account.

Please help.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sarita.

Sarita555
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Am i missing out something? Is there an API call that would give me all the transactions list between given date range for a particular account.

nope. you find the two.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for the response.

But the getUnsettledTransactionListRequest doesnot accept any date parameters it just gives give recent 1000 transactions. What about the old unsettled transactions?

I want the details of all unsetlled transactions  between the given date range only.

Is that possible?

Thank You.

I guess you need to save it on your own system.