cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a list of customer payment profiles from customer profile Id

I'm starting to suspect I can't read or something was simply over looked.. I'm looking for a way to get a list of payment profiles associated with a particular customer Profile id. I figured the api I would use would be the 

Get Customer Payment Profile List but this seems to only provide a list of cc's that are about to expire I need a way to update a subscription with a new cc when its about to expire. I believe you might even do this auto-magically but I have bosses that do not trust anyones automagic but mine. So I have to be able to click a button and update the subscription. I have the code for this if I can get a list of payment profiles associated with a cpid. Even better a list of NON EXPIRING cards would be good too

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ProgrammerCory

You can use getCustomerProfileRequest  API for getting all the Payment Profiles associated with a customer Profile 

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile

Also you can sign up for Webhooks for getting notifications https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/webhooks.html

We are going to add events for card expiration in it pretty soon . 

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

For getting the list of all the Payment Profiles related to a Customer Profile you can use the Get Customer Profile API.

Moreover you can also take a look at Account Updater for updating customers card-on-file information.

Akash_shah
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Hi,

I am using PHP API and trying to get a list of payment profiles for a given profile id.

I am using the getCustomerProfileRequest as suggested but the PHP sample code seems to require a lot of info about the CC holder but not the profile id.

It looks like the Python and other examples do have the profile id as a submitted variable.

Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks!

@alohaproviderx wrote:

Hi,

I am using PHP API and trying to get a list of payment profiles for a given profile id.

I am using the getCustomerProfileRequest as suggested but the PHP sample code seems to require a lot of info about the CC holder but not the profile id.

It looks like the Python and other examples do have the profile id as a submitted variable.

Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks!

It seems everything is perfect