cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GetCustomerProfileIds without ProfileId?.

Hello,

In a situation where there was a capture error of the id on my end, say the result of a time out in my database (an unfortunate, unavoidable reality), I could be stuck with a situation where upon attempting to create the profile again, I will receive an E0039 error.  In that error message, it will give the duplicate value, but as part of the message string. 

thanks

iosman

alexsunny123
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like there is a profile generated but you don't have the id.

You can retreive the ID from either the Merchant Interface -> Customer Information Manager -> Advanced Search or get a list by using the API GetCustomerProfileIDs method. 

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile-ids

mmcguire
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@alexsunny123 wrote:

Hello,

In a situation where there was a capture error of the id on my end, say the result of a time out in my database (an unfortunate, unavoidable reality), I could be stuck with a situation where upon attempting to create the profile again, chatki  chatiw random talk I will receive an E0039 error.  In that error message, it will give the duplicate value, but as part of the message string. 

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

alexsunny123