cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GetTransactionList() and GetSettledBatchList() not working with dates

In C# , any which way I use the GetTransactionList()  or  even   GetSettledBatchList()   functions  I only get it for the last day.

var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList();
var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList(DateTime.Now.AddDays(-31), DateTime.Now.AddDays(-1));

I can only get the last settled batch.  If there is no settled batch in the last day then it will generate an error.  I can get a specific transaction by transaction ID but I am not going to know the transaction IDs.

It was also be nice but not necessary to have an integer overload where I could

var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList(30);

which would pick up the last 30 days.

mjcpp
9 REPLIES 9

I am having the same problem and have been pulling my hair out. I can't get any of the dates being passed in to work.

I get a null reference exception if I pass in dates even though I have transactions that fall within the timeframe.

This problem and not being able to get back the Customer ID when I do get data back has been frustrating.

I hope someone has an answer.

JohnDi

Hey there,

After looking into this, there's definitely a bug in the SDK. We've got a release going out within the next week or so that will resolve this. Once it's live, we'll announce it in the News and Announcements board.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Thanks Michelle,

I appreciate you looking into this.

Thank you very much.

Thanks,

John

Can you tell me if this issue has been resolved.  Also is there a known issue capturing the Credir Card Type AMEX, VISA, Mastercard...

Thanks,

Andy Lytwyn

Hi Andy,

We have not yet released the updates to the C# SDK, but when we do, we will post an announcement in the News and Announcements section. I have also not heard anything about not being able to capture specific card types. Do you have an example of such a bug?

Thanks,

Michelle

I need to get the Batch/Transactions details using these methods. Need to know if the issue is fixed. I can see that

public static List<Batch> NewFromResponse(getSettledBatchListResponse batches){
            var result = new List<Batch>();
            for (int i = 0; i < batches.batchList.Length; i++) { // throws the null exceptio.

If not, any plans to get a fix for this?

Any update on when the new C# dll will be released? I am running into the same object reference not set to an instance of an object null reference exceptions when calling gate.GetTransactionList() or gate.GetSettledBatchList()

rbrooks

Hi there,

The last release of the updates to the C# SDK got delayed, but we are working on getting those out hopefully within the next week or so. Once the SDK has been updated with the bug fixes, we will post an announcement in the News and Announcements board. So keep your eye out for that soon.

Thanks,

Michelle

Just to follow up, the C# SDK bug fixes were released last week. Check out the thread here for a list of what was fixed.

Thanks,

Michelle