Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Contributor

Getting a transId of "0" back on capture transaction, when I expect a real transaction id.

I'm in the sandbox.

Using the python API, I do an authorize.  It works, and I get a transId returned.

Then, I do a capture, setting the refTransId to the transId returned in the authorize..  Again, it works.

But the response to the capture returns a transId of 0.  I was expecting to get either a different transId, or the original transId.. but not 0.

The responseCode is 1, and in the authorize.net transaction list, it shows the transaction as captured.. so everything's working.

I just did not expect this 0 transId and would like confirmation that this is correct and that I can always expect this behavior?

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Getting a transId of "0" back on capture transaction, when I expect a real transaction

Alchi Gompa, which is essentially known for its grand and all around saved eleventh and twelfth century divider artworks, all in an Indo-Himalayan style is likewise a piece of our Ladakh occasion bundle. The Dras War Memorial Kashmir Tour  otherwise called Vijay Memorial which was inherent the memory of fallen warriors in the 1999 Kargil war, Hall of Fame War Museum