cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error java.net.UnknownHostException: test.authorize.net

Hi,

I am integrating authorize.net payment using JAVA

For it, I use the jsp code available at https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/java/#custom
under Advanced Integration Method  and  in 'Card Not Present Instruction' tab.

After run the jsp code I see below error :

net.authorize.aim.Result@179b3d1b Error

RRC_0_0 : null

And after debug, I found it is throwing exception java.net.UnknownHostException: test.authorize.net.
This I get because firewall is enabled on my system. If somehow, I set the Proxy in Authorize.Net SDK, then can get rid of this error. I need to know, if the SDK can accept the proxy pro-grammatically. Any information sharing on it would be great help.

Many Thanks,

Jitendra

Jitendra000
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The latest version of the SDK should support proxies without any code changes. There are several constants that have been added to the SDK and are used by the HttpClient class for this purpose.

The three you want to focus on are:
   HTTPS_USE_PROXY (boolean)
   HTTPS_PROXY_HOST (string)
   HTTPS_PROXY_PORT (int)

If your proxy requires authentication, then that will require modification to the SDK.

View solution in original post

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
2 REPLIES 2

The latest version of the SDK should support proxies without any code changes. There are several constants that have been added to the SDK and are used by the HttpClient class for this purpose.

The three you want to focus on are:
   HTTPS_USE_PROXY (boolean)
   HTTPS_PROXY_HOST (string)
   HTTPS_PROXY_PORT (int)

If your proxy requires authentication, then that will require modification to the SDK.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Trevor for prompt response with valuable information.

Many Thanks,

Jitendra