Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Re: Getting error "The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"

Hello,

Re: Getting error "The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"

Thank You

Thanks

Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" exception can occur if the server is returning an HTTP 401 unauthorized response to the HTTP request. You can determine if this is happening by turning on trace-level System.Net logging for your client application, as described in this answer. Upsers

I have decided to move the API to my webservice.  Working on that now.  Simulating an HTTP Post directly from the Desktop to the API endpoint may be the problem.  It did work before, but I would not be surprised if it is no longer allowed.

jcpassociates

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues. It was truly informative.

www.mcdvoice.com