cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay Integration

Hi,
I am trying to integrate Google Pay with the Android app to get a token from Google Pay app and send it to our server, which in turn will pass it on to Authorize.net for processing. I was able to get the payment token by using the API key provided by Authorize.net and when I pass that to Authorize.net, I get error code 153 with the message "There was an error processing the payment data. Invalid ownership."

When signed up with Google, I received a MerchantID which I entered when enabling Google Pay in the Authorize.net account. There was a public key generated but I am not sure where and how to use that key. Has anyone run successfully integrated Google Pay with Authorize.net? Your help is highly appreciated.

americantaxi3
3 REPLIES 3

HI , i want to embed the google pay with my website bestjigsaw.info  can anybody help me to mae google merchant account 

lopez41

Savages wake up in the turmoil of battle. They can enter a crazy state where fury assumes control over, giving them superhuman strength and flexibility. A brute can draw on this repository of fierceness a couple of times without barbarian resting, however those couple of furies are normally adequate to overcome whatever dangers emerge.

5ednds