Highlighted

Google Pay and Recurring Payments

hi,

I know that Authorize.NEt has Automated Recurring Billings (ARB) subscriptions. But, I see that those require only credit card or bank information for automated transactions.

Can we have a subscription created using the Google Pay payment card tokens?

So that at defined frequency that is charged?

thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Google Pay and Recurring Payments

I have downloaded aos tv on my phone from google play and recurring payment was not happened.

Highlighted

I also downloaded the Bully Anniversary Edition game for Android phones from the Google Play store. I only need to pay one time.

Highlighted

By Linksys extender setupyou can improve the WiFi signal strength. But if you are stuck at any point with Linksys Extender Login or setup, feel free to contact us to fix the issue in less time.

Highlighted

Video-on-request applications are slanting these days particularly in creating nations. These applications furnish the client with the capacity to watch the most recent Hollywood flicks and TV shows directly on their Android cell cinema hd apk phone/tablets. Generally, one-week post-discharge the film comes up on these applications and it is exceedingly helpful to watch your preferred motion pictures on your cell phone as opposed to setting off to the multiplex each end of the week.

Highlighted

However, when searching for torrent files, you should never turn to major (conventional) search engines, as they’ll often take you to dubious websites that typically serve malicious ads and malware. Instead, you need a specialized torrent search engine for that purpose. So, which one should you use? We’re going to answer that question in the best way possible, so keep on reading our overview of the best torrent search engines.

they’re very convenient, and they can find you the best P2P file available. And to find you those torrent search engines, we’ve tried numerous different options, testing their capabilities and features

Highlighted

Hello everyone,,

I am looking for something like WHMCS but far far similar, basically I am offering a product and want subscription handling with recurring payment options (paypal, stripe, etc..)

Is there anything like this????

Lucky Patcher, Modapkg.com