cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Google Pay integration with Authorize.net

Hi,

I am integrating Google Pay in my app. My initial plan was to use AndroidPay with Authorize.net as processor as Authorize.net supports AndroidPay. But as now Google is not anymore supporting AndroidPay integration and migrating to GooglePay, I have to integrate GooglePay which doesnot support Authorize.net as processor. Luckily there is an alternative named Direct Payment Method  which can be found here. I have contacted with Google Payment Support team and they told me to contact with my processor(in this case Authorize.net). I have already a decrypted json token, which can be found here

So my question is, can authorize process the payment from the decoded json? If so, is there any documentation of that?

amrahat
9 REPLIES 9

Hello
How did you solve the problem with the fact that when creating a request, you need to enter your gateway type and your merchantId if you use Authorize.net, which is not supported by Google Pay?
with regards.

Stas

Hi,

I want to know if there is documentation for integrating with Google Pay, as Android Pay seems no longer supported by Google

Thanks

maryrAuthNet

Hello, were you able to integrate Google Pay with Authorize.net? I am doing mostly the same, but when encoding the token and send the resulting nonce, I receive Unable to decrypt data. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

maryrAuthNet

Are there any updates here? It still seems that Authorize.net is not supporting GooglePay

bunit

Hi All , 

We are currently working on the GooglePay integration and looking at  late June/July release for it . 

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

It looks like it was just released and it is missing from the PaymentMethodsTypeEnum.

See https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Request-Get-Merchant-Details-is...

Hi @Anurag ,

Can you please let me know if GooglePay integration with Authorize.net is supported yet?

Also, noticed that Google doesn't list Authorize.net as one of their participating processors as per this link https://developers.google.com/pay/api/#participating-processors. Does this mean we cannot expect any support from Google if we use Authorize.net for processing GooglePay payment method?

Thanks,

Hi @Anurag 

Is Google Pay now supported with Authorize?  I see Google Pay now lists Authorize as a participating processor.  We would love to use this asap!

Thanks!

Hi @Anurag 

Is Google Pay now supported with Authorize?  I see Google Pay now lists Authorize as a participating processor.  We would love to use this asap!

Thanks!