cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ? Maybe

Is there a phone number available for Initialization integration support???

I've been trying this all week to no avail , forgive my persistance , vehemence and urgency but someone is going to wander back to our department in a second and scream wheres my shopping cart...!!!!

charles4iNET
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good afternoon  integration support Authorize.net                       

I will update  my entries in your dev forum with my findings but

for your information, and future reference.

A colleague more familiar with general web based development pointed out that I could force some data to the web page after receiving your response by using a method on the web  Response object named Flush().

:: Response.Flush()

This allowed me to continue manipulating ( evaluating for approval the  various  returned

codes, AVS, CCV, CAVV whatever) to determine if the response was approved, before displaying my receipt page,

while using C# MVC .   

Once again please note that I received the error----“An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has….”       within miliseconds of submitting my Hosted payment form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I'm sorry, but the majority of people here use PHP, and while there's probably somoeone who knows ASP MVC C# somewhere, they don't appear to be trolling the boards that often. I skipped your post originally because I don't program in your language.

TJPride
Expert

Good afternoon  integration support Authorize.net                       

I will update  my entries in your dev forum with my findings but

for your information, and future reference.

A colleague more familiar with general web based development pointed out that I could force some data to the web page after receiving your response by using a method on the web  Response object named Flush().

:: Response.Flush()

This allowed me to continue manipulating ( evaluating for approval the  various  returned

codes, AVS, CCV, CAVV whatever) to determine if the response was approved, before displaying my receipt page,

while using C# MVC .   

Once again please note that I received the error----“An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has….”       within miliseconds of submitting my Hosted payment form.