cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help with iframe communications

We are using the hosted form solution for integration, and at first I had good luck with the iframe communication when a transaction was submitted, the example javascript code supplied on the authorize.net github account worked well, allowing us to respond to a completed transaction with our own code and update our database.  Now, we never see a finished transaction and I don't know why.  Here is our code.

(function () {
      window.CommunicationHandler = {};
      window.CommunicationHandler.onReceiveCommunication = function (querystr) {
        console.log('receive');
          var params = parseQueryString(querystr.qstr);
          console.log(params);
            switch (params["action"]) {
              case "successfulSave":
                break;
              case "cancel":
                break;
              case "resizeWindow":
                var w = parseInt(params["width"]);
                var h = parseInt(params["height"]);
                var ifrm = document.getElementById("add_payment");
                ifrm.style.width = w.toString() + "px";
                //ifrm.style.height = h.toString() + "px";
                break;
              case "transactResponse":
                var data = params['response'];
                $.post('receive.php?donation_id=<?php print $donation_id; ?>', data, function(response) {

});
                var ifrm = document.getElementById("add_payment");
              }
          };

We never see the transactResponse action any more, only the resizeWindow action, and I have no idea why.  Anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot this?

justageek
3 REPLIES 3

As a follow up, I set the showReceipt to false when generating my form token and that has solved the general problem, I now see the transactReponse come through, but it does absolutely nothing for declined transactions, anyone know why declined wouldn't trigger this action in the iframe communications?

justageek

Sorry one more, with showReceipt set to false the Submit button gets stuck on Processing... even though the transaction goes through, anyone know about that?

I'm seeing the same issue, showReceipt set to false, Submit button gets stuck on Processing, no transactResponse received in params action.

marine2026
Trusted Contributor