cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Fields in the new Accept Hosted Mobile Optimized Forms

Hello Authorize.net Community. We have recently implemented the new Accept hosted mobile optimized forms and we wanted to know if anyone has any success in hiding some of the following fields:

- City

- State

- Country

- Phone

Please let us know if this is doable?

Thank you in advance,

TS

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Right now we have the option to show or not show the billing address options and that is by setting the property for hostedPaymentBillingAddressOptions https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html#Requesting_a_Token

{"show":true, "required":false}

It would show ALL the billingAddress fields and not have them mandatory.

Or by using this:

{"show":false, "required":false}

would not show the billing fields on the UI.

Regards,

~ Rajvi

rajvpate
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thank you kindly for your response. Unfortuantely that function allows us to disable all of the billing fields and our challenge is that we only want to enable the address fields that are required (i.e. Street Address & Zip). Based on our research and your response, it looks like this is not possible. Hopefully Authorize will support this in the future on their hosted forms.

Thank you again for your response.

Best, TS

Hi,

I will bring it up to the team for consideration and present your use case.

Regards,

~ Rajvi

Hi @itpsauthorize1

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Sounds great and  I will definitely post this. I do appreciate you responding to our post. Have a great Day!!

TS