cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding the "Company" field in the Accept Customer Hosted Form

I am adding payment profiles to an existing customer profile using the Accept Customer Hosted Form. When I display the form for adding a payment profile, it displays the expected payment method and billing fields.

One of the billing fields, "Company," is not relevant to our application and we want to hide it.

I tried setting hostedProfileBillingAddressOptions to showNone, but of course that hides all billing fields, which is not what we want. I also navigated to sandbox.authorize.net-->Account-->Settings-->Payment Form-->Form Fields and unchecked the Company field's View, Edit, and Required columns. Doing so had no effect.

Is there a way to hide only the Company field, while leaving the other billing fields present?

EarlGray47
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It appears that it is not possible to hide individual fields in the billing options section. The billing options section can be either shown entirely or hidden entirely.

Related forum post here.

View solution in original post

EarlGray47
1 REPLY 1

It appears that it is not possible to hide individual fields in the billing options section. The billing options section can be either shown entirely or hidden entirely.

Related forum post here.

EarlGray47