cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hosted CIM and Customer Name & Address info

We are starting to convert an existing CIM installation over to the Hosted CIM to help simplify the PCI certification process. The customer name and address information is already in the database. We're trying to avoid requiring the user to type the information in a second time. When we connect to the Hosted CIM page via the getHostedProfilePageRequest token, the user is required to type all the name and address info. These are existing customers who now decide to pay via credit card. 

1. It doesn't look like we can send in Name & Address info with the createCustomerProfile unless we include Credit Card data (which we need to avoid).

2. The getHostedProfilePageRequest only allows you to pass in the CustomerProfileID.

Is there any way to pass in Name and Address info with including credit card data? 

We really need to avoid enter data twice and/or taking advantage of existing data.

Thanks,

Bill Clarke
Thoroughbred Software Int'l 

wtc828
12 REPLIES 12

You can create the profile, then add a shipping address, or you can do it all in one call by just including the shipping information when you create the profile. Then when you trigger the billing management hosted popup, it should populate with that one shipping address.

That is, if I'm interpreting this correctly.

*Please* give us a way to poulate the address for 'addPayment'.

By passing in an existing addressId or just using an existing one.

I know this is very old, but did you ever get this resolved? We have the same need, and I think it is very bad design to give us a choice of making the person enter the address (which we already have), or requiring us to give them the full edit capability, and just HOPE that they will find the right option to add a payment, and not mess any other information up.

Thank you.