cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted CIM - removing selected fields

I've been integrating hosted CIM using the popup-lightbox method and everything is working great.  One thing I'd like to change -- the hosted add/edit forms have some extraneous optional fields (company, phone, fax).  Can I remove these fields?  Is there a way to highlight or star the fields that are required?  Just trying to avoid confusing my customers.

I tried using CSS on my page, but of course that didn't work since this is a cross-domain iframe.  Ditto for JS, I presume (though I haven't tried that).  I also saw some previous posts suggesting I try going to my "account settings > payment form" to edit the payment form fields.... but it looks like these settings only apply to hosted payment forms, not hosted CIM.  Seems to me if we have the option of removing fields from the hosted payment form, there should be no issue removing fields from the hosted CIM forms... Am I right?

Thanks.

soggywulf1
3 REPLIES 3

Was anyone able to find out how to do this?

ppatriotis

Hello,

As mentioned in this post, it is currently not possible to modify the CIM Hosted Payment Forms.

Richard

Would it be possible for Authorize.net to look into changing this situation?  As I mentioned above, we are apparently allowed to remove fields from the hosted payment form -- so it seems that there is no particular business reason to not be able to remove fields from the CIM hosted forms.

Thanks.