cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Payment Form and New Customer Profile

Is there a way to add a customer profile associated with our internal customer id (merchantid on your side) at the moment that the hosted payment form is susccessfully processed ?

I know we can pass billing and shipping address to that form so the end user doesn't need to retype.  But how can I create the customer profile as a result of a successful transaction.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ggramajo
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

There is also a way to create new payment profile inside the existing customer profile from hostedPayment form.

Please check the highlighted sections below.

With this request, the payment UI will have a check box to create payment profile request. And will also load the page with existing payment profiles which can also be used for the transaction.

<getHostedPaymentPageRequest xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">

<merchantAuthentication>

<name></name>

<transactionKey></transactionKey>

</merchantAuthentication>

<transactionRequest>

<transactionType>authOnlyTransaction</transactionType>

<amount>59.28</amount>

<profile>

<customerProfileId>EXISTING_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_ID</customerProfileId>

</profile>

<order>

<setting>

<settingName>hostedPaymentCustomerOptions</settingName>

<settingValue>{"showEmail": true, "requiredEmail":true,"addPaymentProfile": true}</settingValue>

</setting>

sm622
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

I have set addPaymentProfile to true in hostedPaymentCustomerOptions. Where do i get the customer profile ID from? I tried setting it to customer ID based on user login but that does not show the previously used payments. I am trying this in localhost with test credit cards. Is it expected to show the previously used cards?  

I have set addPaymentProfile to true in hostedPaymentCustomerOptions. Where do i get the customer profile ID from? I tried setting it to customer ID based on user login but that does not show the previously used payments. I am trying this in localhost with test credit cards. Is it expected to show the previously used cards?